"Insanity is hereditary. You can catch it from your kids." Erma Bombeck
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Are you alive?
I will be posting soon. Our computer crashed last weekend and so I am using my sweethearts computer from work and sending off this post to say I am still alive. Good stories are on the horizon when we get our new computer.
My children are my greatest joy! There are days though, where I feel like my brain is going to explode from repeating myself to the wee ones over and over. Then there are days where everything runs so smoothly that I feel like this must be a bit of heaven and it gives me hope.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" Erma Bombeck
4 comments:
Yay! I've been wondering why you haven't posted in a while. haha. Love you! Hope the computer stops catching colds.
Bummer. I admire you for surviving so long without a computer. I don't know if I would make it.
Thanks for the reassurance! I did wonder ...
Hey! I am giving you the Honest Scrap award. Stop by my blog and pick it up!
Post a Comment