Hey Palmers! How are you all?! This video is great, it reminds me of when I get a chocolate craving, there's no hiding it! It looks you're all doing well, love the blog. hawaiioesterles.blogspot.com -Stormi
My children are my greatest joy! There are days though, where I feel like my brain is going to explode from repeating myself to the wee ones over and over. Then there are days where everything runs so smoothly that I feel like this must be a bit of heaven and it gives me hope.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" Erma Bombeck
8 comments:
That's my kind of girl!!!
It looked like she was going to try and get the chocolate off the tissue. I love it. She is so cute.
Who can blame her? ;) Funny watching her try to chew with that big old mouthful!
She is just soo cute. I'd like some chocolate right about now.
Hey Palmers! How are you all?! This video is great, it reminds me of when I get a chocolate craving, there's no hiding it! It looks you're all doing well, love the blog.
hawaiioesterles.blogspot.com
-Stormi
Ok she is so her grandma Shreeve's grandaughter. I just laughed at all of the chocolate in her mouth. You go girl!!!!!
She is my kind of women! there is never enough chocolate:)
Smart--and cute--girl!!
Post a Comment