Monday, August 9, 2010
We survived
The girls and I drove from Michigan to Utah last week. Really they were the BEST! Our drive was uneventful. My make shift porta potty was my saving grace. We left last Tuesday and got to Utah on Thursday. This is the second time I have gotten on the computer since last Monday so I am not planning on being on here for the next month very much. Just wanted to let those who knew we were making the trek, that we had made it and survived with smiles on our faces. We won't be home until the end of the very end of the month. We are soaking up being with our family that is out here, and excited to celebrate with my youngest sister and her fiances marriage later this month. Yeah for joyous times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
See, animated birds! You can't tell me there wasn't even a TINY bit of fighting and crying! I can't believe that you drove with all those cuties by yourself! You really are amazing. Have a great time!
Great! I wondered how it would go with a recent toilet-trainer. Glad you a good trip. Adam is finally tinkling in the potty and we're overjoyed. But I think it'll be a while until he's as good as you toilet-user :)
Enjoy the family there!
Good for you!!!!
SO glad you made it safe and with smiles. I wanted to hang myself from my car window....go Pam for Positivity.....(this is something I will NEVER do again) Have a great time and it will be good to see you when you get back!
PAM! Please... please come back! I miss you! I miss you blog. I have no entertainment in my life! (Except That Girl's Blog... love that, too... and Denise's Discourse... love it!) But I NEED yours, too! Please come back to us!!
Post a Comment