Monday, November 22, 2010

He's Here


This was taken right after he ate for the first time and so his face got a little wrinkled, hence the red wrinkle marks. So content!


Daddy with his son


Right after he came out

We are excited to announce that Daniel Paul Palmer arrived at 6:20pm this evening weighing in at 9# 2 oz, 21 inches long. He is absolutely perfect! He nurses very well and has the most yummy face ever. He has as of right now blond reddish hair and looks like a Palmer for sure. I look forward to sharing his wonderful birth story soon. My twin sister and Mother-in-law were both able to be present which was a first for both of them. It was such a joy to be surrounded by those who love me.

14 comments:

The Molen's said...

He is precious! I am so excited for you both. Congrats.......wish I could kiss his little cheeks!!

Denece said...

Congratulations! What a little cutie! I'm glad everything went well.

D Oesterle said...

Congrats to you and your family! He is precious!

Buckwheat said...

Awesome!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sure he'll be well cared for/smothered with kisses by all those older sisters.

Kim L. said...

YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Congrats!

Sarah said...

We're so excited and happy for you! Enjoy your yummy boy!

Carissa Bassett said...

Congratulations!!

Denise said...

Congrats!!! We are SO thrilled for you. Enjoy falling in love with your little BOY!

Jess said...

His is absolutely perfect and adorable! So happy for you!

holley family said...

oh yeah!!!! so precious! congratulations pam and jared! enjoy your sweet baby boy! we love you guys!

holley family said...

p.s. he and tj share a birthday now :)

Feuz family said...

Congratulations! Glad that all is well. He looks like a keeper!

taradon said...

Congratulations!! He's adorable! Our new boy was also 9# 2 oz and 21 inches. :)

Valerie said...

Hope you are getting some sleep by now. Congratulations!! Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas.