Monday, January 31, 2011

Just so you know.....

-I am not missing the cold weather at all (.)

- I have not forgotten about blogging

-Daniel weighed 15 pounds 3 ounces this afternoon at his well baby visit, but I think he pooped a pound of that after we got home

-I am really enjoying my new calling at church. Nursery leader (working with the 18months to 3 year olds)

-I disliked when the two older girls walked in the door today from school fighting. So they got to go out in the back yard and figure out a solution to their problem. It only took 45 minutes. I have a feeling they would have resolved their problem a lot quicker if we were still living in Michigan.

-My brother is on his way home from being in Afghanistan for the last 7(+) months serving for our country. He will soon be reunited with his sweetheart. I am so happy for the 2 of them to be back together. Our family is so grateful for all of the service men and women who protect our country.

-It may be another month before I post again

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I was just thinking about you, I am glad you posted :)

Denise said...

Come on, what else do you have to do? Get blogging! ;0) I'm glad everything is going well for you guys. We miss you.

Happy Mom said...

Hey girl! Good to hear from you!!

Tell your brother and his sweetheart that we're thankful for their service (and sooo glad he's about to be home, safe and sound!)