Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Memories

I got this from my cousin-in-law.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

We have had so many good times together, you are one of the few people that I truly feel relaxed around because you understand the crazy. But, by far, my favorite memory is when we came over for dinner and somehow the conversation turned to flatulence. I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt and I'm not usually the type that enjoys bathroom humor.
Thanks for being amazing you!

Margaret said...

One memory? That's impossible. Here's a few of my favorite places with you. Your basement at your house, girls camp, Meadowbrook, girls camp, mutual, did I mention girls camp? Fun times and so many memories.

Diane said...

I have to many but one that I really cherish is one of the times you and I went up North to stay with Grandma and Grandpa and we talked about the Atonement and what it meant to us. I love those times. One other, actually two. To be there to witness the births of two of my grandchildren, what a great experience to be there to the see the next generation come into this life

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Sitting in the basement in Scottsbluff watching the birth of Lucy (on TV cause I didn't get there in time for it in person) and laughing SOOOOO hard because of when the nurse went to go and check you and you said, "Wrong hole" Oh my goodness, I am laughing hard right now as I am writing this. You always make me laugh, I love ya:-)

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Okay Jonathan is saying that it might not have been Lucy's birth, so one of your children s birth.