I am grateful for a husband who is a champion at changing diapers. I can guarantee that if he were to respond the way that these other men do in this video that I would make him change diapers more just so I could laugh till it hurt. I am a sick and twisted person and seeing people use their gag reflexes (including myself) when disgusting situations arise, is absolutely hysterical to me. Enjoy!
Turn it up...the responses are priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Pam that is too funny:-) Don't worry you aren't the only sick and twisted person:-) Thanks for the laugh, I'll let you know if it puts me into labor!
The second time today that I came across this video- it makes me laugh so hard. It is indeed a priceless little gem. It does make me think that some men should not have more than one child if they have to put on the haz-mat suit to change a baby!
hahaha. I love it! Whenever the dad's pick their kids up and we ask if they want us to change their diaper, they are always quick to say yes. The mom's usually think of where they are going or will change it themselves. We call some diapers "mommy diapers".
Even better the second time:-) Thanks again for the laugh:-)
I had Rocky on my lap while I was watching the video. I was cracking up a bunch, and then Rocky started laughing hysterically. I think she was basically doing the laugh when you don't get the joke, but you don't want to look stupid. It was pretty cool nonetheless.
what's even more funny is that most of those babies were young looking and their poop isn't even that smelly....not that i ENJOY sniffing a poopy bum. but you know what i mean. get those dads changing the 2 year olds diaper. yuck!
Post a Comment