From Lucy on Mother's Day:
As you can tell our speech therapy lessons are going really well. I think it is so cute how she rambled on with few words you could understand and then at the very end she clearly says "Happy Mother's Day!"
I had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend! I have a great story to tell when I have a few minutes to jot it down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
She is soooo cute!! I could understand a few words here and there.
She is about the cutest thing possible. I something about "me and potty" and "mommy took a nap with me". Soooooo dang cute.
There must be a lot of emphasis on the potty and naps in your home! I loved it. I also loved what I think was Lucy talking about getting a blessing from her daddy when she was sick. Very cute.
LOVED IT!!!!! I understood all of it:-) "Me have accident when me take a nap", "daddy gave me a blessing" (which I am assuming she got that from Sera's talk???), and Mommy take a nap, Happy Mother's day:-) I wish I was there to squeeze her cute face and tickle her so I could laugh even more, cause her laugh is just as cute as that video:-)
Oh my goodness!! She is SO cute!! Thank you so much for giving me a smile on a Thursday morning!!
Okay, so I didn't understand that much, but she is a DOLL!
I loved it! I understood a few of the "sentances". She's getting there. One day she'll just all of the sudden talk clearly, just like kids with walking. One day they don't, the next day they do. It's funny how things work like that.
She is so cute! I'm glad you had a good mother's day.
i understand the frustration with having and accidend while taking a nap. and of course her mommy and daddy love her. cute thing.....
so popcorn! i'm a lame-o. i opened the bag i was going to send and didn't taste good enough. so my question to you....want to try something different? do you like white chocoloate, milk chocolate, butterscotch, or peanut butter? that's the one that will coat your popcorn!
She is so cute! I love how she looks right into the camera while she talks (some of the time, anyway). It's precious.
Post a Comment