Pam may not approve of my sharing these photos, but as she is in the hospital tonight after a fantastic labor and delivery, she isn't here to stop me from passing along this link:
tinyurl.com/elizarose
Until this post disappears, enjoy the pictures of a cute bundle of cheeks.
I've also posted pictures of the girls meeting their sister at:
tinyurl.com/sis-eliza
Regards,
Jared
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Beautiful! It's a great day when babies come! Congratulations Pam!
She is adorable and Pam looks so happy that you are taking her picture while she is in labor! Pam, please let me know what I can do to help.
Congratulations again! We can't wait to meet her, which will probably be soon!
Congratulations! Such sweet girls! Love the name Eliza! (BTW- After tackling scouting for the past 8 years- BE GLAD YOU HAVE GIRLS!)
wow, 5 kids! You and Wendy are crazy! You guys make it seem so easy! I hope you guys are settling in at home! I can't believe the size of those cheeks, she's so stinkin cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment