Monday, December 22, 2008

Opposite day to the MAX!

I feel like I am going CRAZY today! It is to bitterly cold to send the little peoples out to play, and they have decided to make it a blasted opposite day!

I am Ms. Grouch-a-saurus!

We were going to go out to Wal-Mart just to get out of the house, but I got to frustrated and felt so angry inside from the seeming relentless selective hearing that I opted to make everyone take a nap, including myself. I summoned myself to a time out hoping this would cure my grumpy attitude. I threatened the children that it would be in their best interest to not make any noise at all if they wanted to survive the rest of the day.

Apparently they unintentionally wanted to be entertained because they invited TIHOE to join in at nap time.

Once they realized this was serious business they changed the course of the day and all took blessed naps and we are all awake and happy once again. Needless to say I have some major repenting to do from the damage I caused to their kind souls.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

Ugggghhhhhhhhhh .............

Sympathies and love coming your way.

(Psst. Bet they're not damaged even in the slightest.)

Unknown said...

Naps are the best!!