Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Food groups

Yesterday the girls spent a good hour on the computer learning about the new food pyramid. They were so excited to learn more about how to be healthy and stay healthy.

Today Emma had her yearly doctors appointment. When the nurse asked her if she ate a healthy diet Emma was pleased to tell the nurse of her new found information and that indeed she did eat a healthy diet.

When we were wrapping things up the nurse asked Emma what her favorite food group was Emma quickly responded by saying "Cake!"

5 comments:

Jared said...

I'm glad that I'm having an influence on our girls. :)

Rachel Sue said...

Whose favorite food group isn't cake?

Sweating in the endless heat said...

That is too funny:-) I am laughing at the thought of her being so incredibly ....honest about that response:-)

Margaret said...

I agree. Cake and cookies are my favorite food group.

CK Nethercott aka Mom said...

Very cute and i agree, cake is about as good as it gets!