About a year ago I started an Enrichment group in our ward called "Preparedness Buddies" and so when I saw this giveaway I knew I had to give it a try. Go to Mormon Mommy Blog to sign up for the giveaway, which is:
Shelf Reliance is offering one of our lucky readers the Thrive Essentials Sample Pack. The Essentials Pack comes with six #10 cans of some of the most popular Thrive food storage items! Contents of the sample pack include: Whole Wheat flour, Hard White Winter Wheat, Instant Rice, Freeze-Dried Strawberries, Potato Chunks, and Small Red Beans.
The Rules:
Anyone can enter. To enter, simply leave a comment on this post. To get a second entry, click over to Shelf Reliance and sign up for their newsletter, then come back and leave another comment. For a third entry, blog about this on your website, and then come back here and comment again! You have until 11:59 pm MST on Monday, April 6th to enter the giveaway.
Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Thanks for the heads up!
You are such a great example of preparedness. *We just got a freezer that I'm really excited about using. I'll post this on my blog, too. However, it is pretty late :0(
Ok, I didn't post it because I'm too confused. Sorry.
hey pam, how do i look oat mormonmommy.org? it says "permission denied!" well, minus the ! but i feel like it's yelling at me.
uhm i typed mormonmommy.org i meant mormonmommyblogs.blospot.com still not working... sorry.
Post a Comment