I THINK MY BRAINS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE!
BLAGAMAGAFLOOGY TOOGY WHOMKMNFDSHJFDSJLFDNSKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
LITTLE PEOPLES ARE YOU SERIOUS?
TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER RIGHT!?!?!
"Insanity is hereditary. You can catch it from your kids." Erma Bombeck
9 comments:
Ha! Today in class Emma told us all about how you said shut up one time when you lost your patience! Does that make your day even better? After that, pretty much everyone said that their moms had done the same thing once. So, you see, you are not alone. Just think two of them will be at school all day tomorrow!!!
Go lock yourself into your pretty new bathroom and hide out for a while! =)
Yeah Denise last night they were all being really loud and noisy at bed time and I usually say "shush up" but I said "the bad word" I love how kids keep you so good :) I remember reading in Sister HInckleys book that she had said a bad word to some of her children. We are all human and certainly last night and today I have done my share of being "human" The little buggers.
Denece I did lock myself in our new bathroom yesterday and took a few nice deep relaxing breaths and looked around at the beauty. I imagined I was on an African safari. It was so nice until some one out in the jungle banged on my door demanding I come out. Little moments of serenity is all I need some days to keep me out of the loony bin :)
This gave me a good chuckle. Tomorrow will be better, and if not tomorrow then the next day!
Love it!!! No details necessary and every mother knows EXACTLY how you feel!!!
PS. The bathroom looks great!
Glad to know I'm not alone in having these moments!! Mine generally come at bedtime... I can manage all day long, but once it is bedtime, it is supposed to be grown-up time. And when the kids mess with that by refusing to stay in bed, the mean mom makes an appearance!
I totally understand!
I hope so. I love the bathroom it looks great. It looks like a ton of work good job!
I love this, and I love you! I love that you don't pretend that motherhood doesn't come without challenges. Maybe next time try the bathroom with ear plugs.
Post a Comment