Here begins the demo project January 2009
Here begins the putting back together phase.
The heavenly choirs are singing because the bathroom remodel is complete as of Wednesday. HALLELUJAH!
I am so happy to have the bathroom done and functioning properly too. Our next project will be the upstairs bathroom. It has had card board boxes around the toilet since January. We will gut this one too. The list is to long to name all that is wrong with it.


13 comments:
It Looks FANTASTIC! do you guys make house calls!?
Pam it look AWESOME!!!! Love the crown and the color you chose:-) Congratulations and can't wait for you and the other bathroom to get done!
Me next!!!! That looks amazing! Good job!
Looks great! I love the zoo animals and the tile.
It looks fantastic! Nice job.
Pam that looks so beautiful! Wow, what a job. Congrats on getting it done! It looks so professional and I love how you decorated it!!
It really is pretty. Did you do it all on yourselves? I love the animals. I need to call you as it seems like it has been too long since we chatted.
That looks fantastic! I'm so glad it is all done..even if the baby did come first :P
Oh wow! You must be so happy with the result. That was a ton of work. Was that different layers of wall paper you uncovered? That is amazing!
Great job. It looks awesome!
Wow! What a transformation!
You have way too much time on your hands! LOL
Your bathroom remodel looks fabulous!!
Post a Comment