Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The 21 day challenge

I got this timely idea from my dear friend Adrienne. I came to know and love this woman when we lived in Scottsbluff. Last week she posted about this 21 day challenge she did.



Adrienne said it took her 7 months to go 21 days to accomplish this challenge.
This got me thinking how long it would take me to complete this challenge.



I really need to do this, as my focus on life in general has become more on negative things instead of positive. I knew I needed to change and am grateful my friend had posted this to plant the seed in my mind so that I could feel like this could and would be something I can and will accomplish.



Here's to being positive! Happy June 1st!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I have a feeling you will be able to do it very quickly as you seem to me to be a naturally positive person. You should check your library for the book because it gives some great insights. Good luck! You are going to love the positivity that comes your way.