Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We are having a....................


A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here is the baby giving his thumbs up!
HIS HEART WAS STRONG AND HEALTHY AND EVERYTHING IS GROWING GREAT! WE ARE SO VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





18 comments:

Sarah said...

Fantastic! Can't wait to meet him!

Kim L. said...

NO WAY! That is awesome. Congrats! So excited for you!

Harmony said...

Holy Cow! That's amazing! He's gonna be nailpolish-ed and hairtie-ed and makeup-ed like crazy! Congratulations! (not on the nailpolish and hairties and makeup, but congrats on the fact that you're having ahealthy baby boy!)

Unknown said...

Those are fabulous pictures! Congratulations!!

Denise said...

I am seriously SO THRILLED for you!!! I've got LOADS of clothes if you would like to borrow any and everything. Oh, this is so wonderful, congrats to the whole family!!!

larainydays said...

What amazing pictures.

Amanda Duke said...

That's awesome! You'll finally get to have stuff that's BLUE, and trucks, and dinosaurs, and everything that comes with a BOY. Congratulations!

Happy Mom said...

That is sooo exciting!!!!! I think every family needs both! You his big sisters will tak such good care of him!

Nola said...

Yeah! I can see him now with all the girls spoiling him.

The Bassetts said...

Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! He is precious...look how cute he is already! Looks just like your others.

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you!! Break out the blue!

Adrienne said...

HOORAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Charlotte said...

Congrats!! Loved the thumbs up!

Feuz family said...

Congratulations Pam! What a lucky little boy, to have such a great family. Those pictures are amazing.

Handsfullmom said...

Wow! Congratulations!

The Stutzmans said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! congrats !!! maybe we'll be next?

Valerie said...

Congrats on the wonderful news!! I just went through a divorce so I haven't been keeping up with my blogging or blog reading. It's great to read your news.