Sunday, June 20, 2010

Potty Training Progress

Kady had a difficult time figuring out how to put some underpants on. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this one.


Monday will mark 2 weeks of potty training for Kady. She has done brilliantly! It helps that she is fiercely independent.

I have to say that Sarah over at Clover Lane is a genius! Her thoughts on potty training, perfect!


The first couple of days were funny to me, because Kady absolutely hated peeing on herself or having a poopy accident. Because of the advice Sarah gave I knew this was a great sign and knew that it would be sooner rather than later that Kady would figure out the timing of it all. It was up until a couple days ago that she finally got the timing down for the pooping.


This girl has a bladder of steal and I think it will only be a matter of time before she is dry throughout the night. WAHOO!


Tonight for cuddle time the girls wanted to tell stories about memories they have from when they were younger. Sera brought up this story "Oh the poo that ensued!". We all got a good laugh remembering the frantic-ness of that situation.


Tomorrow is the girls last day of school. I think our school district may be the last one to get out for summer break. It is okay with me. Especially since we do not start until the day after Labor Day.


Happy Summer!

5 comments:

Denise said...

She is going to hate you for that picture someday... Thanks for re-posting the link. I'm going to check it out now.

Happy Mom said...

Good luck! I despise potty training. When they hand me a beautiful baby in the hospital, one of my first thoughts is, "I'm gonna have to potty train you." (isn't that awful!?)

Cara Rigby said...

That picture is awesome Pam :) I'm glad that things are going well. Thank you so much for your encouragement during our potty training time, that was so thoughtful. In all honesty, you are always so kind and sincere. Keep up the good work Kady!

Sarah said...

Oooh, I LOVE that picture.
And I'm glad I could help.
Now I have to help myself...and tackle my littlest!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

LOVE IT!!! I just want to pinch that bum cheek:-)