Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jared took these pictures of this yummy little boy this morning:











Life has been really full lately. I am just starting to feel like I am getting into some kind of routine again. Having 4 little ones 4 and under home with me for most of the day helps me to use up the majority of my brain power. And then when Emma and Sera get home I get to help them with homework if need be.

I love my life right now. I love the struggles I have. I love how my career makes me a better person and how it forces me to look at my imperfections and re-evaluate what is really important. It can be so easy to get caught up in what is not important, you know. I have learned to use my energies more efficiently. Not perfectly. That comes with time. Until then I am going to soak up these memories and enjoy the journey, because it doesn't last forever.


6 comments:

Kim L. said...

He is a doll....and you are my idol.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!! I love this little man:-) I can't wait to eat on him this afternoon...yippee for me:-)

Denise said...

He is adorable! I'm so glad you are doing well and I like the term "career" it really is one, isn't it? I need to remember that more often. I just sobbed through this book tonight, you would like it: "Let Me Hold You Longer" by Karen Kingsbury. It's a children's picture book...but it's really for the parents.

Did you know that the Marshall's (Rebecca and Evan are moving your way?) I'm tired of you all moving!

Valerie said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you are happy where you are! It's not always easy to be happy, to find joy in the journey, but it's so important.

Diane said...

I sure do have the cutest grandbabies on Earth and love all the great parents that are raising them. I loved my career as being a Mother of the greatest children in my world.

Margaret said...

What a cutie. So glad that you got a boy :)