


...which seems to be errily similiar to Rondin's The Thinker...

So there it is another girl. My twin and I will both have 5 girls each. What are the odds of that happening?!?
My husbands thought on having another daughter is "Why mess with perfection!" He is so great! He will surely be one who endures all things with so many daughters. But what better man to take on the challenge.


8 comments:
Wow, you are good at making girls! Congratulations!
Awww...what a sweet thing for your husband to say. I'm so happy for you...your baby is beautiful!
I love how you can see the little bones and fingers and nose. What a beautiful, miraculous thing! Can't wait to meet her.
I figured as much. Congratulations. Maybe Kait will have some boys, LOL.
Can't wait to hear what the name will be.
Congrats on another girl! Your doctor must be a better photographer than mine. My pictures never look that good. Oh well. It's also because little boy is always uncooperative.
Those pictures really are amazing. Mine are never that good either.
And can I get a "YEAH!!!"? Very excited for you. Like, VERY. I'll keep having boys to marry all your girls.
And dude. If you really want a boy, you guys just need to do it more often. Girls are slower, but last longer.
(Can I say that?!)
Oh, congrats. We can trade for a while whenever you need a dose of boy!
How exciting for you guys! I read your post on Aynna's blog about hypnobirthing. That seems really great. Hopefully we can get pregnant just to do the hypnobirthing... well that and to have a little Caleb junior too. :)
Post a Comment