Monday, October 12, 2009

Answered Prayers

I love how this girl has the talent of timing!


Last night as I was praying (no pleading) for some help with frustrating feelings, this little lady came up to me within seconds of the end of my silent plea, and with her beautiful big brown eyes looked into mine and said "Hey Mom can we play?"

Play we did! All of us! We were wrestling and squealing and laughing so hard we drooled.
We didn't stop playing until the lights went out. I am so grateful for answered prayers, especially when they help me be a better Mother. I sure loves these ladies!

8 comments:

Happy Mom said...

There's NO way I could resist those eyes!

Denise said...

:)

taradon said...

What a wonderful moment to have your prayer answered so promptly. And good on you for RECOGNIZING it as an answer to your prayer!

Reed's said...

Thank you for sharing that. I need to do that more as well. The cleaning will still be there later, but they grow up so fast that I need to just stop and play once in a while. You are such an awesome example to me, Pam, Thanks!

That Girl said...

I think I need a day like that.

wendy said...

That picture of your little girl is DARLING. So dang cute!!!! It is often the little ones who drive us to the brink of despair and frustration.....only to be the ones who humble us and inspire.

Valerie said...

How nice that she could be the answer to your prayers. She is such a cutie!

By the way, I answered you on my comments on my blog, but in case you don't read it there--Of course you can copy the post.

Feuz family said...

I find your posts to be entertaining as well as inspiring. Keep up the good work mom. They grow up so fast.