Friday, June 25, 2010

Fancy Haircuts

I cut the girls hair this week. Do you know how long it takes to cut 4 little girls hair? It started out on Monday night, and I finally finished Wednesday night. It takes this long because I am not a professional and it is no easy task to make little people keep their heads still or in the right place.

Tuesday I fixed Emma's cut from Monday night, to look more like Sera's. On Wednesday afternoon I had cut Lucy and Kady's hair shorter from Monday nights cut because they wanted it shorter. The are all so pleased with their new hair cuts. Here are some pictures to give you a rough idea. Really the pictures to me are not the best at showcasing how cute it looks, at least to me.



Emma's sorta front view and side view.



Sera's back view and side/front view



This was the only picture I could get of Kady that was not blurred
Miss adorable Lucy in her favorite place, the tree ready to
swing from the rope.


Poor Jared will come home to a home full of strangers. He has been gone all week for work. We sure have missed him A LOT! At one point yesterday late afternoon I thought about his hugs and re-assuring comments and I lost it. I cried like a big baby in my room. I didn't want to scare the girls. Luckily no one came trying to find me to do something for them. I just needed a few minutes to myself to re-group. I am looking forward to him coming home soon!

Here are some first attempts at trying to get jumping pictures.
It will be even more fun when Eliza is able to stand and jump so
she can enjoy the fun too!







6 comments:

Denise said...

Those jumping pictures make them all look so old! I wish I had known Jared was out of town! When will he get back? You should come strawberry picking with us on Monday! btw - I had one of those crying moments this week and my husband is NOT out of town! The hair is adorable.

Marcia said...

a-DOR-able hair!!! I need you to show me some hair cutting tips :)

Denece said...

You did a great job! I cut Nala's hair once and then I swore I'd never cut the girls hair again, and I haven't. I do the boys, and let's just say you get what you pay for. =(

They look so cute!

Adrienne said...

You are an amazingly talented woman! I loved your parenting 101 post and think of it often. How is your 21 day challenge going?

Handsfullmom said...

Wow, those are some fancy haircuts. Good work.

Jan said...

Great hair ! When can I set up an appoitment? I love the way the jumping improves the style. Hope my cut will look as good w/o jumping :)