–verb (used with object)
21. fancy up, to make superficially showy by way of improvement: an old car fancied up with a bright new paint job.
Last night I decided to try something new with my hair. I got this idea from a post my sister did.
After my shower I went to work
I divided and twisted and rung up into little buns
I purposefully do not have a view of the front, but trust me it did not look as superficially good as the other angles. This experience also helped me to not envy those who have to manage naturally curly hair. I can not seem to figure out how to get my hair up in a barrette and make it look okay.
I did my best though, to "fancy up, to make superficially showy by way of improvement", because any who know me know that being fancy, in the true definitions form, is NOT my forte.
It is fun to try something new and unexpected sometimes, even when the results are not what you had hoped.


4 comments:
At least you gave it a try! I bet the next time will be better results too, you just have to learn the 'tricks.'
p.s. I bet you were still cute from the front, you are Cute Pam you know.
Just beautiful!! I'm gonna try this!
I've tried that. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The key is to have hair long enough to put in a ponytail just in case it doesn't turn out. You'll have to do some hair growing for that.
I love Fancy Friday! Things like that always leave me looking like a clown with a fro. I envy women who french braid their hair and have it come out with beautiful waves. It never works for me. Props to you for trying something new!
Post a Comment