Today I am thankful for the joy of being a Mother,
for the frustrating times that help me appreciate the joyful times so much more,
for the sounds of laughter, consideration, playfulness and peacefulness,
for the messes, because it means I "have",
for the whining, it helps me develop the ability to endure to the end,
because if you let them, children help you be a better you.
for the frustrating times that help me appreciate the joyful times so much more,
for the sounds of laughter, consideration, playfulness and peacefulness,
for the messes, because it means I "have",
for the whining, it helps me develop the ability to endure to the end,
because if you let them, children help you be a better you.


2 comments:
I'm thankful that you posted this picture. It was obviously not taken today! I can't wait for the summer! I really like what you have been doing with your blog lately.
You said it sista!
Post a Comment