Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thoughtful Tuesdays

The past several months I have been trying to figure out how to get back into writing. I am a routine type of person, and I did not have any type of routine for this blog. Once I have a routine in something it is stored in my memory and therefore apart of me. It becomes second nature. Just like children in schools have certain days of the week for different "specials" I to have certain days of the week for specific tasks. For me it helps bring that added measure of balance to my life, so it is worth it to me to have.

Example: For menu planning dinners I know that on Thursdays I make breakfast food. On Fridays we make pizza. Every month I pick a day of the week that is designated for Italian food (Mondays this month), Mexican (Wednesdays this month), chicken dishes (Tuesdays), It takes the guess work out of planning meals every month and saves me a lot of time.

I have noticed many blogger peoples out there have themes for certain days of the week like this nice lady or my talented step sister over here. I like this a lot.

So I have thought about this and have decided in order to help my brain have an easier time with expressing what is rattling around in there it is vital for me to have a pattern.

Here is a run down of what the themes will be. I know this is so exciting!


"Sunday Stories"

"Thoughtful Tuesdays"

"Thankful Thursdays"

"Fancy That Fridays"

Having readers of this blog is an added bonus. I love to write and I feel like this is another way for myself to have an opportunity to be creative and have a relaxing outlet.

6 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Waa Whoo:-) Can't wait to read all that you will be posting:-)

Happy Mom said...

Lookin' forward to it!

Marcia said...

I love your blog! Looking forward to more entries! i'd love to hear about your meals, too... what do you make that the kids really like? This is an eternal struggle for me. We're down to spaghetti and meatballs and mac and cheese at my house. ug. Tacos on a good day, but really they just eat the cheese. Anything else is greeted with sneers and gagging noises.

Denise said...

Yay! YOu should write about all of the systems you put into place at your house. I need to be more organized and I know you are the one to teach me!

Adrienne said...

I am particularly excited about Fancy Fridays. Can't wait!

Nola said...

I am totally a dinner planner. No plan, no eating!
We are also super routine! I can't to read more!