We have a lot of invisible laundry baskets in our home. Mostly in the laundry room. They apparently are right next to the real ones.
When it is time for the children to de-clothe I even specifically say "Make sure to put your clothes IN the laundry basket, the real one, not the invisible one!"
It leaves me puzzled every time, because at least one child is unable to see the real basket and puts their clothes in the invisible one I can't see.
There are also invisible baskets all over the house that typically hold random socks. Usually one pair in each basket. It is a true phenomenon!
I suppose I should be grateful that they put their dirty clothes in their invisible baskets, and I am mostly. It 's just that I am a bit jealous I can not see them yet. I take that back , I have seen them before, when I was a kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
We have the SAME invisible baskets too! Whew...I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one!
I'm glad I'm not the only one, too. I also have the kids put their clothes away. I hang and fold them in the laundry room, then they come in and get their stuff and put them away. They are SUPPOSE to. Yesterday I got so tired of how much room their clean clothes were taking up in there, that I put it away myself. Oh well, what to do. Guess keep nagging and setting a good example.
haha!! You have such a great sense of humor about it.
That's okay. My kids put their clothes in the invisible hamper.
At our house we are big fans of hide and seek and we have an invisibility cloak like on Harry Potter where the cloak is invisible and everything you put under it is invisible, too. The kids love to hide brushes and pens and shoes and many, many other things under there and then see if I can find them. It's great fun for all.
Man, as you know, we have that same phenomenon over here. I never thought about the fact that their imaginations are just so darn good they see those baskets that aren't really there! Thanks for saying hi on my blog.
love, Shawni
Post a Comment