Monday, October 27, 2008

As the fourth child, we don't have much video of Kady growing up, so we were excited when we were able to capture some video of Kady taking some of her first steps. Enjoy the funness!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute!
Eric says you want to have a play date, email me with what days you're free :)

Denise said...

Luke is at about the same level as Kady. It is so cute. Really, how are you editing and adding music to your videos?

Pam said...

It is nice to have a hubby who enjoys putting together the video clips. I just have the final say in the product. Lucky me!

Erin said...

Documenting their "firsts" is so fun for us, and special for them. Now you have to start putting things up higher so she can't reach them!

Diane said...

Oh, I wished we lived closer. I'm sure missing you all. Give lot's of hugs and kisses to everyone. Kady is way to cute and yummy.

Margaret said...

What a fun video. I love the music. Now I'll be singing it for the rest of the day. LOL.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

At first I thought Emma was singing the "walk, walk" part in the song, but then realized it was just the song. I too am going to be singing it for the rest of the week!! She looks so much like Lucy. They are all so dang cute!

That Girl said...

Holy cannoli, look at skinny you! And love the hair!

(P.S. Our video camera broke when Isaac was 3 months old ... don't have a single video of him sitting, crawling, walking, etc. And Jordan? Yeah, NOTHING.)

Guilt. Lots of guilt.