Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tree Jumping Follow-up

Last Thursday, Emma wanted to show her dad her jumping-out-of-tree skills I mentioned in a previous post.

Her dad videotaped her jump this time. Although she doesn't land as gracefully as she did the first time, I think this video sums up the oldest two girls really well.

(It's about 15 minutes edited into 2 to give you a taste of how blessed we are to have these girls in our lives.)

9 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

hahaha. That was so hilarious. "Now I can go eat my Pizza!!" hahah. How cute. I sure do miss all of you!
Mom loves the shirts *wink wink*.

Anna said...

Pam--I saw the link to your blog on Jared's facebook page. I cannot believe how big your kids are. Beautiful... all four of them. Our baby, Joel, went off to kindergarten this fall and I am adjusting to empty nest life. (Of course, it is only 2:40 hours per day this year). I love your posts--I can totally relate. Have a great day.

Anna Pierson

Denise said...

I love the instant replays! You will have to teach me how to edit video.

That Girl said...

Omigawrsh I want to eat your kids. It was so nice to hear Jared's voice too! Do you understand when I say I adore your husband? We must get my husband and your husband together sometime - and then maybe WE can hang out!

Pam said...

Becky, regardless of if our hubby's get together (which I think both of them would enjoy, maybe they can have a men day out with your boys and we will have a girls day in with the girls), we most definitely will hang out when you come to visit next. We can laugh and cry together and talk about the joys and frustrations of everything. We can make some yummy food together and eat it like old times. I can't wait to see you again!

Margaret said...

Sera's still shouting huh? I loved the video. You're girls are hilarious. Reminds me of you and your sisters.

Erin said...

That was really fun...and exactly what my kids would have done. (Although my oldest cracked his wrist swinging on a tree rope when he was three years old!)

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

Love your blog! It is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Children Induced Insanity - I love that title. It's so true!

Your girls are adorable, by the way.