I wish I had a helper like Mary Poppins with a cheery disposition
sometimes
we wish we had a basement
sometimes
I am not a good Mother
sometimes
I don't eat breakfast until lunch time
sometimes
I go out to the car by myself and scream REALLY loud
sometimes
I like to talk on the telephone, but it is not often
sometimes
when we make cookies I will eat most of them because I need to make sure they are still okay for everyone else
sometimes
I get so busy that I forget to brush my teeth until the end of the day
sometimes
I have night mares that make me jump out of bed
sometimes
I want to quit my day job
sometimes
I get jealous of other peoples homes
sometimes
I am tactful
Most of the time
I am an awesome Mother.......
Most of the time
I love to cook........
Most of the time
our family laughs really hard......
Most of the time
our children do wonderful things......
Most of the time
I have the BEST job ever..............
Most of the time
I love to clean, it makes me sooooo happy..........
Most of the time
I feel content................
Most of the time
I feel blessed.........
Most of the time
I feel loved....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
All the time I wish I had a helper like Mary Poppins as long as she likes doing dishes and laundry!! =)
:0)
Thanks!!! That was very nice to read. I understand completely.
I love that you included the "most of the time."
We are soul sisters!
AMEN!!!! Thanks for the most awesome-est post ever:-)
Well it is a good thing if your MOST of the times, are more then your SOMETIMES.
but we all get the sometimes. and some of those things on your list could fit me.
Sometimes I miss my kids sooo much I could cry and cry
and Most of the time, I am greatful for all the memories that we have together.
I think you are amazing all of the time.
Post a Comment