I have been busy all day organizing and shifting food storage stuff. It has been a great work out. I carried about 34 cases each filled with #10 canned food. Most of it was wheat. Some was, dehydrated carrots and apples, oatmeal, rice, beans, dry milk and sugar. I had been storing most of it in our guest bedroom closet, which could be a room in and of itself. I never dreamed I would have so much space, ever!
The girls were such a big help when I needed it.
So to my title. I wake up around 4:45 in the morning to get ready to go walking/jogging with my friend. We meet around 5:25ish. I wake this early so I can have time to feed Daniel before I leave so I don't feel like I have two extra jugs to carry.
I use my husbands fancy cell phone for my alarm. He is so kind to set it for me every night. Apparently last night he forgot to set it. But that is okay because he apparently has his own alarm clock in the form of a loud trumpeting toot-toot that comes out his old wazoo. When he had awoken himself he saw the time, which was just before the alarm would have gone off. He checked the alram and saw it was not set.
I was unaware of this until I had come back from walking and he told me of this tender mercy, as he called it. I thanked Heavenly Father for such a humorous tender mercy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment