Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A day of rest

Tuesday was spent finishing up the the bits and pieces of organizing what I wasn't able to get to Monday.  I just intertwined that with just relaxing.  It was nice.  Very needed after the very productive day I had on Monday.  I am a big advocate for rest when it is needed.

I went to the store after I got the kids to bed, and before volleyball.  At one of the stores, I was trying to get some strawberries that were on sale.  Ones that were not moldy like the ones that they had out.  The produce guy was called to help.  This older man comes out.  This is the conversation we had:

Produce Guy (PG)- What can I help you with?

Me- I was wondering if you had any fresh 3# packages of strawberries in the back?

PG- Nope!  I just put out the last of what we had an hour ago

Me- Okay thanks

PG- Do you want to come in the back and see for yourself?

Me- Oh no, I trust you!

PG- Are you sure?

Me-Yes!

PG-  I was just trying to get you in the back (moving his brow up and down as to suggest he wanted to make some advances)

Me- insert nervous laugh-

PG- Will that be all?

Me- Yes, thank you!

Interesting to say the least.  I don't think I will be asking for the produce guy at that store for a while.

At volleyball tonight, we pretty much played for 2 hour s straight.  I told Jared that there was not one spot on my body that didn't hurt, when I got home.

He massaged my feet, as I just laid like a log on the bed.  He is so good to me.  Bonus is that he is sexy!

Today I am going and getting adjusted at our wonderful Chiropractors.  We love him!  Then i will spend the morning at my sisters. 

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law spent their night at the hospital.  He fainted last night when getting ready for bed, and cut his head in the process.  The docs say that it is some kind of summer flu thing that's been going around here.  They are home now, but still have 5 kids to take care of.  calls have been made and help is on the way. 

Lucy and Eliza came in this morning around 6:30 with their bathing suits.  For some reason the squirrels in their heads told them that I said we would be going swimming today.  They misunderstood, because we will be going swimming on Saturday.  They seemed disappointed.  Disappointment is okay.

Alright, I am off to save the world.  Have a fabulous day!

No comments: