Last night as we were getting ready for bed, my husband was trying to get a nostril hair out. As I watched him try to maneuver his thick fingers up his nose as if they were tweezers, I said "I don't think your beefy tweezers will get the job done" My husband then proceeded to laugh so hard he turned purple. I love making him laugh, it makes me happy!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Beefy
Last night as we were getting ready for bed, my husband was trying to get a nostril hair out. As I watched him try to maneuver his thick fingers up his nose as if they were tweezers, I said "I don't think your beefy tweezers will get the job done" My husband then proceeded to laugh so hard he turned purple. I love making him laugh, it makes me happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Time for a nose hair trimmer!
I told Steve I would get him nose hair trimmers for Christmas. He said I wouldn't dare.
Hmmm ... do I?
Post a Comment