Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why so weird?

Why do our bodies do such weird things? For instance, when I work out or am cleaning, my nose will start to leak. Why? I have no idea!

Some people produce more plaque on their teeth than others. Why? I have no idea!

I sweat more in my right arm pit than in my left. Why? I have no idea!

Before I had any children we went out to eat with my Dad's side of the family. My Grandma and I needed to use the facilities. While we were in the facilities my Grandma proceeded to aggressively pass gas. I didn't know if I should laugh or be concerned.

My Grandma yells from the stall, "Any of you out there, I just want you to know that when you get older you have no control of what your body does! Especially if you have had children!"

I have children now and I have a firm testimony of the truthfulness of her message.

This post may be disgusting to you but the truth is we all have bodies and like it or not they all do disgusting things.

The list could go on and on of the weird things our bodies do, but I will cease from furthering the list.
I just wanted to make it known that I think our bodies do weird things!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny!

I had my gallbladder removed a few years ago and my husband says I'm a little... uh... stinkier than some people.

I'd be embarrassed about it, 'cept it's not my fault and I can't do a darn thing about it. :)

Kaitlyn said...

I love our family. You always make me smile and laugh with your posts. haha. But this one especially made me laugh because it is definitely true.

Denise said...

Your grandmother sounds like a lovely woman :)

Erin said...

I will be 32 in three days, and I found my first gray hair yesterday. Crap.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

You should've put the disclaimer at the beginning of your post! Very funny though. I could just picture Grandma yelling that out in the bathroom!!! :)

Unknown said...

Found your funny blog today from "trying to stay calm". Love your posts and quote!

Buckwheat said...

Sometimes I pass gas uncontrollably, and I've never given birth.

holley family said...

HA! pam, you make me smile! and laugh uncontrollably till i start to leak somewhere too!HA!