Tonight during FHE (family home evening) Sera was examining the statue of the Christus we have on our piano mantle. After a few minutes she rather abruptly asked "How come Jesus's boobs are showing?"
I have the hardest times when our children ask these kind of questions. I mean how can you not laugh out loud or giggle when such questions are posed.
So my husband who is better equipped at answering these types of questions said "because He didn't have any shirts."
Which of course made me laugh even harder.
So Sera then said as she pulls up her shirt "I'm gonna dress like Jesus then, because I want to be like Him!"
Never a dull moment! At least in our home, and that is the way I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Kids always come up with some doozys, don't they? This made me laugh out loud. So funny!
I am crying with laughter right now! I love your kids and their comments!!!!! Thanks for a good laugh, again!
Post a Comment