Saturday, February 14, 2009

PLLUUUMMMMEERR"S CRRAACCCKK!!




I thought this picture I took of Lucy was so funny. I took it the other day not intending to use it at all but today find it appropriate since on Jared's to-do list he put to fix the toilet.

I would not have posted about this but he has had a few minor mishaps and wanted to give a shout out to all of those wonderful plumbers out there who do so much for the betterment of our lives.

Luckily this time we did not have to call one, but if expense were not an issue, I think we would hire a plumber to be at our beck and call just so we, I mean Jared, didn't have to work with such disgusting things.

All right enough with the run-on sentences. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha!!! You captured a great moment!

Cara Rigby said...

Pam, that picture is priceless! There are so many hilarious things about that picture.