Later that evening we went out to eat at PF Changs. It was so scrumptious. Here are some picture from our dinner.
In this picture I was retelling the story of the guy that sat behind us on the airplane who must have had a stuffed up nose because he kept on trying to clear it with this loud sucking in snorting noise. Everytime he would do this, which was frequent, I would crawl under my skin. Yuck!
After our lovely dinner we went out to see the much talked about M&M store. Frankly it was stupid to me and if you happen to be in Vegas, do not waste your time unless you want to buy overly priced items and see a bagillion M&M's.
Happy 2nd day of silence!


1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys had such a nice time! And Happy Birthday!!!!! You look awesome!!! You must have met your weight loss goal by now because you seriously don't need to lose anything more - so beautiful!!
Post a Comment