Sunday, February 8, 2009

Silence: Part 3

Jared was at the convention all day. He had a break that morning and met up with my twiner, her hubby and me for breakfast. I went back to the room and took a much needed nap.

Later that afternoon we watched a movie and then hung out and played dominoes in the hotel room until Jared called to let us know he was done. It was really nice to just do nothing and hang out with my twiner and her hubby.

Later that day we went to dinner at a Memphis style BBQ place and decided that "Memphis style" was not our style of BBQ.

We then went to the old Vegas strip called Fremont street. It is definitely more family friendly and I did not have to keep my eyes as focused forward as I had to at the new strip. In this picture it shows "Viva vision" the worlds largest electric sign! Over 4 1/2 football fields long over 500 speakers and over 12 1/2 million lights! This sign covered, well, over 4 1/2 football fields worth of street.



We watched some very circus style acts. Very very different atmosphere than the new strip.



Any, who, how. I had a great 3rd day of "silence!"

No comments: