I hope that what I teach our daughters will be enough for them to have desires to continue to be good and do good.
I hope that when in life's difficult situations, they will know how to stand for what is right, no matter the consequence.
I hope they will come to understand the joys of having each other as sisters.
I hope that they will continue to want to serve those around them so that they will always know how joy feels.
I hope they will know the sweetness that comes from being thankful always, and will openly be genuine in expressing their thanks.
I hope that my example to them of what Motherhood is like and the joys and frustrations that come with the mantle of this great calling will be enough to create their own desires to be Mothers themselves.
I hope that they will all be able to find a wonderful spouse who will adore them and take care of them as wonderfully as their Father adores and takes care of me.
I hope they will know how important having a good education is and will always have an insatiable desire to learn.
I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
With you as a mommy, they will.
Post a Comment