Friday, April 16, 2010

Power of Moms

I fancy this wonderful source of goodness for Mothers. I was asked a while back if I would be interested in contributing my ideas for articles at their site. I felt very flattered. Here is my latest article http://www.powerofmoms.com/articles/two-sanity-saving-phrases.html



I really can relate to April Perry's article here http://www.powerofmoms.com/articles/sometimes-do-you-just-want-to-cry.html
especially the last few days.



I don't think you need to be approached to write for them. They have several categories that you can submit articles to Check them out http://www.powerofmoms.com/
So if you have great ideas or stories see how you can contribute.



I have been wanting to get a "
Learning Circle" together, but one of things I am not a good at is being a salesperson. If any who live in my area want to form a group I would be willing to be the Learning Circle leader. And if you live somewhere else and want to have your own learning circle group start one up where you live.

3 comments:

Happy Mom said...

I clicked on over and read your post. Those are two fabulous phrases that I need to learn to use more!

Adrienne said...

You are such a good mom. Will you please write a book? At least I have your blog to refer to for guidance. :)

Felicity said...

Hi Pamela, I hope you don't mind me popping over from Power of Moms :) today I tried your phrase "what did you hear me say" and it was like a little miracle - both my boys stopped what they were doing and did EXACTLY what I had asked without saying a word....like I said a miracle :) thanks SO MUCH for the fantastic idea! I think it was the best moment of my day :)