Sunday, May 23, 2010

I can't get enough


Of this little girls "surprised" face

Without fail this face makes me laugh and smile so big. It is even better in person.
I have another fun full week. This past week I spent outside working in the garden and yard.
Thought's that have filled my mind this past week are:

How and what circumstance will take place that will help us know when we are done having children? This has consumed my mind.

How are we going to fit another child in our home?

I hope my garden will do well as it has in the past.

Those are just a few thoughts from this past week.

Happy May!

6 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Anna and I TOTALLY agree:-) Yummy-ness!

MotherToMany said...

The past 8 months we've been trying to figure out how to "know" we are done having children too.

Rationality, practicality, and logistics are winning. Thankfully I think we're both ready to move on to the next stage of parenting.

Currently it's nice not having any diapers to change for a couple months and I am liking this new phase before Adelyn joins us. I think this helps me to know that I am indeed done with adding to our biological family. We still want to be foster parents later in life so it will be nice to move on an watch our children grow up now.

Joe's agreed though, lol, that if we strike it rich in the next 10 years we can possibly add 2 more children, but I doubt either will happen. He he he!

Denise said...

Your garden inspires me. Maybe when we finally own the home we are living in... I'm sure you will come up with the perfect place for the baby. Maybe it's time for Emma and Sera to share a room?

Harmony said...

Those pictures were SO HILARIOUS! And good luck with all that thinking.

Rachel Sue said...

THat is one stinkin' cute face!

Happy Mom said...

Adorable!!!

That is a time honored question. I know I'm done, but couldn't begin to tell anyone how they can know.