I LOVE the feeling of being productive! Yesterday was a very productive day. It included me doing the laundry in the morning. Going through the girls clothes and making the final transition from winter to spring/summer clothes. Huge undertaking in and of itself. I meant to take a picture of our hallway upstairs to show you the craziness that happens.
I mowed the lawn. We have a little over a half an acre and I cleaned the garage. I also had a dentist appointment which I apparently must have been on something when I made the appointment because it was scheduled for 5:30. HELLO! Not the best time of day for me.
Also earlier in the morning I went up to the school to drop off my most delicious blueberry muffin contribution for the Teacher appreciation breakfast, and then helped a little with putting some finishing touches on some decorating they wanted done.
Today I want to make some garden boxes. The problem is our van is full of stuff that needs to be taken to salvation army or up to the church building. This was the result of my attacking the garage.
I love a clean garage by the way. I feel sooooo happy when I pull into a nice sweeped out clean garage.
Also within the last week I have gone through toys and clothes and have gotten rid of several bags of "stuff", because I mostly dislike "stuff" we don't need.
The girls were having a hard time putting "stuff" away in their play room and figured it was time to get rid of some of it. Yes I am a purger when it comes to getting rid of "stuff".
I love being productive and I pretty sure I am making up for my lack of productivity from last month. I think it may have taken me a total of 60 seconds to fall asleep last night. Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You forgot to add that you also helped get the trash and recyclables ready for pick-up, coordinated homework, prepared cupcakes with Lucy for FHE treat, cleaned up the dishes, showered love and affection on your family, and still had time for a little TV.
When you were asleep last night, I peaked and saw your Wonder Woman outfit under your PJ's. You really are amazing!
Wow! I don't know if I've ever had a day were I was THAT productive!! You go, girl!
Pam, are you SURE you aren't taking any performance enhancing drugs?
What kind of garden boxes are you making? I have no good garden space at the new house, so I was thinking of some kind of movable boxes.
Post a Comment