Due to my husband not acknowledging he has a curse he has asked me to put a disclaimer stating that he does not recollect our conversations happening the way I stated them in my previous post "The curse". Which I think makes him so cute. We have to stand for something right? He believes the post is not completely accurate, which is fine with me. We are all entitled to our opinions. What I heard and said is different than what he recollects. I am aware that this is something all of us in relationships get to deal with. Because I love him so much I will put the disclaimer to my truthful accounts. :)
I didn't realize how much my husband cared what I wrote about but apparently he does. Like my post about how our bodies are so weird, he thought wasn't a good idea, or the schizophrenic one. Oh well, I am what I am and my life is not glamorous and so I will not portray it to be anything it is not. What you get is what it is.
About my husband. I got him on camera this morning. He is so adorable. He is truly the best husband and Father ever. About this morning. The girls have been wanting their toe nails and fingernails painted. Emma especially has been wanting them done. Wednesday, Emma and I went to the dollar tree to get Sera a present, and while there, she asked if she could get her some nail polish because, as she said, "I am such a kind person." Of course, I said yes.
So she asked Jared if he would paint her toenails for her. He said yes. Well this morning, she reminded him how patiently she has been waiting and he agreed so he painted them, and then Lucy's and Sera. So I got him on camera painting Sera's. He is the best Dad ever. I don't think the girls will not realize how amazing of a father they have until they are older.
Thanks Jared for giving me a good laugh and the banter of our disagreements of how our conversations go. I guess we will see who does more push-ups in heaven :)
(push-ups in heaven is something we incorporated early on in our marriage when neither of us would give in to the others persuasion of how a situation took place or how conversations went so we would say "If I am right then you will have to do a push-up in heaven!" or "If I am wrong I will have to do a push-up in heaven!" It works for us)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
And I think you should tell him to get his own blog. Then he can say whatever he wants.
That was great! My kids wanted to know why I thought that video was funny. Eric paints Carly's toes sometimes...just wait until they start asking if they can paint Jared's toes and he says yes. (Ask Eric to take off his shoes sometime).
By the way, you can get loads of polish at Salvation Army for less than a dollar that is quick dry. We're polishin pros over at the Tarios!
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love love love it!
My husband doesn't like how I portray some things on my blog, as well. And if anyone makes a comment about husbands being silly or hard to live with, he gets pretty defensive.
Someday I'll let him guest post and he can set everyone straight. :)
You would NEVER see a scene like that in our house. (Well, hopefully after May we will!) It is so calm and quiet. I love the video. And, BTW, you should be so proud that your husband reads your blog. If I want mine to, I would have to beat him and tie him down!
That is a cute video. And my husband doesn't say what he thinks about my blog anymore, ever since the night I cried for hours. Maybe that's the trick?
Love it! glad your family had a good experience with nail polish, cause ours didn't:-)
Post a Comment