I don't know how any parent could not be able to relate to what Bill Cosby defines as brain damage. This is one of those clips that when I am having a bad day I can watch and it will help me feel like our kids are normal and everything will be okay.
To preface the movie below, I had made hot egg sandwiches for lunch. Lucy really wanted to have a rice crispy treat. I told her she could have one once she had eaten all of her food. I was putting Eliza down for a nap when Lucy came and told me she had finished her lunch and asked if she could have the treat now. I told her she could. When I had come down and saw an upside down plate on the table I knew exactly what was under it and could not resist recording what possible story she would tell. I also love how the movie demonstrates how Kady has been our little playback recorder lately. She loves to mimic what the girls say. I could have gotten more information but Kady thwarted my agenda. So here is a video to show one of the ways I handle when our children lie to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
lol I'm sorry but I'm laughing so hard at the end where it just deteriorates into a fight for a ball...classic! You are so much more patient than me!
And when'd you get a new table?
That is SO funny! I am glad that you showed when they were fighting at the end. Maybe my kids aren't the only ones that do that constantly.
This video took me back! It's been a long time since I listened to Bill Cosby! I may have to put that on my blog today.
Lying is such a part of raising children that I'm beginning to wonder if there will ever be truth again!
Have a great day!
hehe pam! my boys and i watched your video together... i swear we have the same thing play out in our house too, but the funny thing was that tj(4) said "that sister wasn't very nice to take the apple away" and that's what happens between them all the frekin time... ahhh. motherhood.
Post a Comment