Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Make-Up


Emma when she was about 3 got into my make-up


I want to know what makes little girls act totally different once they put on lip balm or any make-up for that matter. If only I would remember to have a camera ready when our girls put this stuff on. It cracks me up. Sera especially hams it up when she gets some lip gloss on.

I wonder if it is in a woman's instinctual behavior. Because I know for me, if I want a little pick me up, all I have to do is put on some mascara and I feel like I am the most beautiful person ever. Couple that with some light blush and a lip gloss. I feel and act like a new person. I am thankful for make-up!


What does make-up do for you?

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I am in love with this photo! Make-up makes me feel like I look normal, although I wear very little. It is amazing what tinted moisturizer and blush do for my face! Eye liner and mascara make me look like a hooker. Don't know why, but I just can't pull of the look!