One thing I very much fancy is my sleep. All of our children so far have been excellent sleepers due to the knowledge gained from Dr. Marc Weissbluth's book "Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child" But we all know that even if your children are normally good sleepers they have bad nights too, which means for the most part, us mother's do too.
This man's depictions of a sleep deprived mother is pretty much a perfect description of what I am like with inadequate amounts of sleep. Sad but true! I am pretty positive any Mother can relate to this clip.
One part of his skit reminded me of a paragraph from this post I wrote a long time ago.
Make sure you get plenty of sleep. It really does make a world of difference on how we are able to function. It is a Mother's secret weapon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Pamela Louise....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was so funny
and so true.
it's a mothers curse I think....
So true. Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment